Revival Pinups: Moms are bringing sexy back!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Moms are bringing sexy back!

I first met Jill on a Living Social deal I had for family photography Holiday portraits for my Lori K Sapio photography studio.  She came in with her adorable son and husband, and I forged an instant bond with her.

After discussing it for awhile, I had her come in for her first Boudoir shoot when her son had just turned a year old.  She was a bit apprehensive about showing some of her body parts.  While we had her in hair and makeup, I eased her worries and came up with our game plan.

Jill is also a bridal gown designer (her work is amazing), so of course she would come with a lot of options.... more options are better than none.

We went through her wardrobe and decided that we would shoot a couple of different gowns/dresses, a vintage slip and a bra/panty set.  You can be sexy without showing it all.


Jill killed it and I feel her nerves were at ease once we finished the shoot.......

I just wrapped another boudoir shoot in the studio with a Mom I met for her family's Holiday portraits this past December...... I love that these Moms are bringing sexy back!

No comments:

Post a Comment