Revival Pinups: Erin & Nick

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Erin & Nick












I met Erin last year when she had purchased a Living Social voucher for a boudoir photo shoot.  She was adorable and I instantly took to her.  She was doing this as a gift for her boyfriend Nick. 

They knew each other from high school and reconnected a couple of years ago and started dating.  She said they were serious and really liked him, I said that these photos would get her a ring..... couple of months later I get an email from Erin asking if I'll photograph their wedding on 9.13.13.  She got her ring.

I met Nick when I took their engagement photos by Navy Pier.  He's a good guy, they compliment each other nicely.  I enjoy them as a couple very much.  Made me even more excited to photograph their wedding.

Erin and Nick decided on a small ceremony near a lake, it was beautiful.  Erin wore pink shoes and her bouquet was pink paper flowers.  The reception took place at Pinstripes in Oakbrook, IL.  They had bowling lanes reserved, a private bocce court, a fire pit, mad libs and cupcakes.  It was a fun and intimate time.

Thank you so much Erin and Nick for allowing me to capture the memories on your special day.  I wish you a lifetime of healthy, happiness, love and joy.

More images may be seen on my wedding site at Lori K. Sapio.

No comments:

Post a Comment