Revival Pinups: Ashley Salazar

Friday, July 5, 2013

Ashley Salazar


I had the pleasure of photographing Ashley Salazar in St Louis this past February.  I was big, pregnant, tired and clumsy before the shoot began.  Ashley's energy was so infectious, all my troubles melted away.  I have never met a more confident woman who was so aware of every aspect of her body.

I was in awe of her transformation when I lifted my camera to my eye.... a true professional with a heart of gold.
These images helped Ashley with the first ever title of Playboy’s Miss Social of the Year 2013.

The top image is also online on Maxim.com for their 2013 Hometown Hotties contest which is currently underway.

The bottom image was featured on Playboy South Africa's facebook page on Valentine's Day.... was a special honor for us!

I think Ashley is an absolute doll and I can't wait to work with her again!

Hair and makeup by the awesome Valerie Walls.


No comments:

Post a Comment